- Prep. Time: n/a
- Cooking Time: n/a
- Ready In: n/a
- 4 white corn tortillas shells
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 28 oz can green enchilada sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 2 Tbsp roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 chicken breast, cut in cubes
- 1 Tbsp cilantro
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup SACO Mix’n Drink Instant Skim Milk
- 15.5 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ground cumin (not too much)
- chili powder
Cut tortilla shells in to strips. Fry strips slightly in oil and set aside. Brown garlic and onions in pan. Add chicken broth and enchilada sauce. Add corn, diced potatoes, peppers and chicken breast. Cook for 15 minutes or more, and then add cilantro, cream, dry skim milk and beans. Add tortilla pieces and cook until all ingredients are combined; add salt, pepper,cumin and chili powder to taste.
This Recipe Yields: 4 servings.
Nutritional info is not available at the moment.
Mix’n Drink: Calcium-rich instant skim milk with all of the nutrition, half the calories, and none of the fat of whole milk.
By Administrator, Madison, WI In Main Courses, Soups,